Star Gaming Community
Welcome to [SGC]. Please register and post your request.
Those who do not register will be banned. No Guests Allowed.
MEMBERS ONLY

Star Gaming Community

If anyone would like TS3 info, PM me and I will give it to you
 
HomeRegisterLog in
I am post poning SHUTDOWN till we see what happens

Share | 
 

 mod position CoD4 MW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gus
Captain
Captain
avatar

Sagittarius Monkey
Posts : 442
Promo Points : 1693
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 49

PostSubject: mod position CoD4 MW   Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 pm

I will take the mods position here . i do on occasion play online , mostly 4 on 4 on home lan tho.
Back to top Go down
italia520
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Taurus Rooster
Posts : 364
Promo Points : 540
Reputation : -12
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: mod position CoD4 MW   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm

gus wrote:
I will take the mods position here . i do on occasion play online , mostly 4 on 4 on home lan tho.

Hey um im not gonna contest over it Gus, but I called that a few weeks ago as I play it everyday and now of a competitive level, but its whatever you want man, you think I am up for it?
Back to top Go down
Pinhead
Admin
avatar

Aquarius Dog
Posts : 777
Promo Points : 5384
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 36
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: mod position CoD4 MW   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 pm

italia520 wrote:
gus wrote:
I will take the mods position here . i do on occasion play online , mostly 4 on 4 on home lan tho.

Hey um im not gonna contest over it Gus, but I called that a few weeks ago as I play it everyday and now of a competitive level, but its whatever you want man, you think I am up for it?


NO, Im still waitng for the background

_________________


Last edited by Pinhead on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rapidpros.do-goo.net
Barbierian
General
General
avatar

Aquarius Pig
Posts : 174
Promo Points : 219
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: mod position CoD4 MW   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 pm

I'd like a YT background mr. Graphix mod. I haven't seen much modding in gfx
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicksfingerboards.com
gus
Captain
Captain
avatar

Sagittarius Monkey
Posts : 442
Promo Points : 1693
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-01-28
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: mod position CoD4 MW   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Barbierian wrote:
I'd like a YT background mr. Graphix mod. I haven't seen much modding in gfx


Come on Italia you harped until you got a mods spot . you were granted a position now step up to the plate . My son is great with Gfx i will have him join up
Back to top Go down
italia520
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Taurus Rooster
Posts : 364
Promo Points : 540
Reputation : -12
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: mod position CoD4 MW   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:19 pm

gus wrote:
Barbierian wrote:
I'd like a YT background mr. Graphix mod. I haven't seen much modding in gfx


Come on Italia you harped until you got a mods spot . you were granted a position now step up to the plate . My son is great with Gfx i will have him join up

Hahah get him in here, the more the merrier, and sry im rly busy with school and testing, senior year is not easy with Aps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: mod position CoD4 MW   

Back to top Go down
 
mod position CoD4 MW
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Category Title Position
» Canadians and the American Civil War 1861-1865
» Savile--Doctors involved in abuse!
» post replay position
» Online button position

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Gaming Community :: Gaming :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: